Thursday, August 10, 2017

girl, 22, hates smoking, keeps buying packs

Despite the warning label in capital, 'YELLING' letters, hipster wannabe and sometimes vegetarian for health reasons, Girl, 22, continues to buy packs of cigarettes.
"I usually get organic cigarettes on payday, but when I'm running low on cash and still have to buy cigs, I'll stoop to L&M or Marlboro."
When asked why she started smoking, Girl said it was because the cool kids were doing it.
Whenever she was at a party or concert she paid for, she would sometimes interrupt conversation with others to go outside and suck down a cancer stick.
"Sometimes I'd be having a perfectly great time with a group of friends, but if I saw anyone rushing outside to get their fix, I'd twitch a little bit and end up going with them, for the sake of going."
After smoking, Girl would simply resume wherever she left off, leaving a trail of stale odor and disregarding the fact that everyone else had moved on and did not want to rehash the events to a girl who couldn't find a lighter.
Girl knows that she contradicts herself when she talks about her health, but "it just isn't a biggie right now."
"I know that one day I'll stop, even if the more I smoke, the harder it will be. This is just a time in my life where it's convenient to smoke, so yeah, I'll do it."
Every time she lights up, Girl admits that there is a semblance of fear for her life, a flicker in the flame, but she quickly ignores it because "it's whatever."

No comments:

Post a Comment